Our mission first and foremost is to provide you with the information you need to make an informative decision on how to handle the sale of the real property in the estate to maximize the estate’s profit depending on your goals, resources, and circumstances.
Probates can be a complicated legal matter, and it makes sense to hire a real estate broker that understands the intricacies of the process. In addition to being a Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist, Rimma Ludovico just earned her Doctor of Jurisprudents Degree from the Golden Gate University and now is working toward earning her Master of Law in Estate Planning Degree. Knowledge of probate process and litigation combined with 20+ years of real estate sales experience makes Rimma an invaluable resource to her probate executors and administrators clients.
As specialists in probate and inheritance property sales, we can help you navigate seamlessly through the probate, estate and trust process, including making the decision whether to
- List your property on an open market and get the highest price the market can bring, or
- Sell the estate property to an investor for cash in “as-is” condition REGARDLESS of how much is owed on the property.
Our responsibilities include:
- Negotiating contracts and offering alternatives.
- All-encompassing maximum exposure marketing through an aggressive marketing plan.
- Knowledgeable handling of the offer process and subsequent paperwork.
- Constant communication with all parties.
- Proper pricing advice and insight to the local market and economy.
- Help in maintaining and securing your probate property, meet vendors and contractors.
- Calmly communicate with disgruntled heirs to defuse potential conflicts.